krissboo

May 13, 2012
I don't want to ponder,
I don't want to wander,
I don't want an anaconda,
But I do want an ONDA.

jaceyar

Oct 29, 2011
Ondacero is my favourite radio station when I'm on holiday in Spain! Ronda is a beautiful town in Andalucia with a huge gorge parting the town.

This is a picture of Monda which is also in Malaga province,Andalucia. I could probably go on and on and on.;)

monda3482-14.JPG

sgtmac02

May 29, 2012
I have no cute and clever way of working the word Onda into my post...but I'd love go win the Onda tablet. :)

Danpoet

May 29, 2012
onda.jpg

Androidinabox tablet giveaway is back!!! An Onda VX610W Fashion is the contest prize this time around. With a 7 inch 5 point capacitive touch screen, A13 CPU, 512M RAM, Onda VX610W Fashion Edition is a great Onda android tablet. The tablet ships with Android 4.0 and 1080P full HD support to ensure an outstanding user experience. Once again they made it easy to join this contest. Simply reply in this thread with a sentence that includes the keyword "Onda" and you are entered. Bingo!! Done!! Please note: only one reply/entry per username, those who leave more than one reply will be disqualified.

Another $7 Onda coupon contest will be held at the same time so please be sure to check out their section.

The contest will last from May 21 2012 to June 5 2012 and
will officially close on June 5, 12:00 pm Central. The winner will be announced once the contest ends and winners are expected to contact Androidinabox within one week or the prize will expire.

Good luck everyone!!!!

The Onda looks like a great tablet!
Danpoet

mjpadula

May 29, 2012
Looks like a great smaller tablet, and has Android 4.0! If I won this tablet, I would give it to my daughter, who loves the 7" ones! Wish her luck!

PinguimFU

May 30, 2012
Thanks,come here looking for a repair for my tablet,not only i found the anwser but also i chance to win this awesome prize ! have to sign up,thanks androidtablets.net !

Status
Not open for further replies.