Glad to be here and am hoping someone can help!

Canuk_Al

Jun 21, 2013
I purchased a Novo 10 Hero tablet a short time ago and wanted to move a few E-Pub books that I have on my desktop (in Calibre) for reading.
I plugged in the tablet to my system which is a Windows 7 32 bit operating system and the desktop could not recognize the devise. Upon checking further
I found that no driver was loaded so I had Windows try and find a driver that would work, unfortunately none could be found.
What is going on here this is strange?

As I had a SD card handy I loaded a few e-Books on to it and then inserted it into the tablet, the tablet showed the SD card but I could find no way to see the E-Books themselves for use. Any thoughts here.
I had been using a KOBO reader and it works well with moving E-Books from the desktop to the reader so am disappointed.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Canuk_Al, congratulations on your new Novo 10 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Enjoy the forum!

Canuk_Al

Jun 21, 2013
Hi Canuk_Al, congratulations on your new Novo 10 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Enjoy the forum!

Thank you spider

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Since your tablet is new, has the Novo support team or your seller been of any help?