Going crazy with video problem

Exequor

May 20, 2014
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good app to play a looped video seamlessly for long periods of time. I bought a 7" android tablet to display a running video for an upcoming art show I'm doing, and while I've gotten the video onto the device I'm having real trouble getting the right app to play it on.
The closest I've found has been 'pocket looper' and 'video looper' but for some reason with both these apps (and it only happens with these two apps) after playing for roughly 2 minutes my screen automatically blacks out. I've adjusted my dimness controls, brightness, downloaded multiple apps to keep the screen alive while these 2 apps are up but nothing has fixed it.
This weird black out problem doesn't happen with the video in 'surevideo' or just in the the super HD player, but in both those apps the playback loop is super clunky and obviously not seamless :(

So my question is either does anyone have any idea how to fix/why those apps are shutting my screen off so quickly or does anyone know of better video looping apps to download.

thank you so much if you can help in advance!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Exequor, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Try adjusting the "Sleep" setting under display in your settings.