good evening

badgers

Sep 19, 2011
is this a good place to find suggestions for a tablet for my wife?
She loves her android phone, but wants something a little bigger for internet, facebook and email. Not a big game player and not much for you tube.

10" seemed like a good size but unsure about all of the choices.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thank you for your time and have a good day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Good evening Badgers and welcome to the forum. You've come to the right forum for suggestions, but I'm going to move your post to the Android Tablet Discussions section where someone should be able to help you. Size is a good start, but they're going to also need a price range, desired features, intended use etc. in order to help you. Good luck.

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
Hi Badgers, welcome to the forum! Like Spider already mentioned, there's plenty of options out there but it would be helpful if you can provide more specific details. If all she needs it for is basic things like Internet, Facebook & email than a cheaper lower end model Android tablet would likely suffice.

FoFoJoe

Jun 8, 2011
I would check out the name brand first; Samsung, Sony, Acer, Asus, Motorola, they've all got good ones.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Badgers, welcome to the forum! Like Spider already mentioned, there's plenty of options out there but it would be helpful if you can provide more specific details. If all she needs it for is basic things like Internet, Facebook & email than a cheaper lower end model Android tablet would likely suffice.
Yes, i agree with Darry, but, what's your price range then?

FoFoJoe

Jun 8, 2011
Hopefully from maybe 250-500? You can get a high quality medium quality anywhere in there.

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
You can, but once you get into the $350+ range you get the tablets from Acer, ASUS, Motorola - those are some of the best right now.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

FoFoJoe

Jun 8, 2011
And if your going to spend 200ish on a Chinese tablet, why not go up to 300-400 Quality Tablet.

badgers

Sep 19, 2011
When you get to the $400 price range why not get an ipad?
we were thinking about $250 bucks but we dont want something that sucks