Google 10 Inch Tablet Will Not Play Video

norman2010

Jul 10, 2015
I just bought a 16 gig SD Card for my tablet. I copied some pictures and a short video that are on my lap top computer to the card. When the card is in the computer the video plays. When I put the card in the tablet the video is not on the card. The pictures are there. I recently installed Apple Quick Time onto the lap top. Because Quick time is not on the tablet I uninstalled it from the lap top hoping the video format would change to Flash Player because Flash Player in installed on the lap top and tablet. The format of the video is still Apple Quick Time. Do I need an app for everything on the tablet? I do o.k. in regards to the lap top but do not understand android tablets. Thank You Norman

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
AFAIK Android cannot play Quicktime videos natively. You'll need to convert it to something like an MP4 format.

nickcar

Apr 8, 2016
The QuickTime File Format is the MOV, I remember, if I don't remember it right, the MOV videos can just run on Apple devices with Apple operating system,so you better convert the video into some other more compatible format like mp4 or mpeg by free video converting tool like Format Factory.

Last edited by a moderator: