Google Language help

Senshi09

Jan 19, 2012
My daughter got a pantech digital Reader for xmas, its an android I know. I never got to look at it until today, well needless to say I don't like what i seen and don't know how to fix it. I went to search the web on it and everything came up in chinese or korean as the language and I can't figure out how to fix that. I went into the setting and selected language and set it to English (United States) but that didn't do anything. I rebooted the entire thing by pressing the reset button on top and that went throught he whole set-up process again but that didn't help. What else can i do? Far as I can tell its just the web based things (Google search) that come up in korean/chinese. The games all are english liek they should be and the keyboard pops up in english. I tried using the device itself to find the answer but instead of giving me any kind of website to look at about it, it kept bringing things up about italy. Anyone have any suggestions besides the obvious language/reboot? (I didn't intend for that to sound rude)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
When my friends come visit from italy and play with their tablets, first thing they do is to write Google italy in the search line so they go on Google ltaly .You are on Google China , so may be you should try to go on Google us?
Just an idea, may be you tried already or may be it will work:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Senshi09

Jan 19, 2012
how do i change it to google us? I never thought about that so maybe that will help and fix it :) thank you. I don't know anything about the tablets lol so i have to learn now.

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Just google ,google us , as you would do on your pc. Pc or tablet, google is google!:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1327109345744.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1327109345744.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 168