Google play store NAG & Connecting to PC

yy4u

Feb 15, 2013
My Vizio tab is annoying the hell out of me #1 every time I boot up its nags saying google play store is not setup or available Press ok then it says no connection Well duh I dont always have one & if there is one it forces me to the play store I dont want to go there thank you.
#2 I have tried to connect my tab to my XP PC I installed the drivers & it shows it in the device manager as android phone I never get a mass storage device I cant do anything with it even though I have a 4gig card installed.
Sorry if these questions have been asked I spent 2hrs reading & found no answers.

KenP

Feb 1, 2012
I wanted to copy a couple of tv shows from my htpc to my vtab and hit the same XP wall you did. Crap

Also I find an increasing number of apps that don't run on the vtab anymore. Hulu, hbo and others. Bummer. Assume it's honeycomb but don't expect an upgrade til heck gets a frosty one.

If vizio is going to abandon us why don't they just open the thing up to the hacking community. Bet whatever inventory is left would go fast.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet