Can not find the installed software from play store

Palasbhai

Dec 19, 2012
Hello everybody,
I am facing a annoying problem with my Beyond Mi3 Tablet PC (Android 4.0.3 ICS). on December I have purchased the tab and downloaded some free software from Google play Store such as AVG free antivirus, Dolphin Browser, Zip, etc. The software was working very nice on the Tab.
But as for some critical reason I have reset the Tab in factory mode. From the very day I can not use the software in my Tab. I have uninstalled and re-installed the software's from play store though. Last night I have downloaded some other free software from the play store as Mayabi key board for Bangla, AVG for Tablet PC etc. But I can not find them in my tab though the play store showing the software perfectly installed.
Please help!!!
Palasbhai

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I need to ask you something that may be obvious but you do know where the app drawer is, with ALL the apps, yes?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you are looking for a list tap the little squares in the upper right of any of your home screens.

Palasbhai

Dec 19, 2012
Yes, I get it, pls tell me wht to do! Is there any possiblities to get back my previouzly installed appliations?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
On your home screen, there should be 6 boxes (2 rows of 3). Tap this to get to your installed apps.

Does your tablet happen to say "Safe Mode"? If so, it will not let you run installed apps.

For Keyboard apps, they typically only show up in the Settings - Language and Input section and not in the app drawer.

Palasbhai

Dec 19, 2012
No no it!s not in safe mode, I know that step. I had installed the softwares from play store , but after factory seeting I did not find them. Though the play store I that the app is instlled in my Byond MI3 tab. But I didn"t find them in my tab. I have tried to uninstall from play store and agaiitshows the softwarewilluninstalledshortly, but can notagain installit... pls help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not positive but it sounds as if the Play Store app is installed but you can't find the previously installed apps after the reset. Open the Play Store app, tap the down arrow upper right than on all at the top. If you used the same login info for Google they should all be available.

Palasbhai

Dec 19, 2012
Yes! I have done that...it shows the application isinstalled but I do not find them in my Byond mi3 tab.. I created another goole id but by ehich I can not log in to play store with this tab I do not find any solution.... the service centere also to far from our residence.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
If you open the Play Store, find the app in the store. There should be 2-3 options.

Open
Update (only present if there is an update)
Uninstall

Tap the Open button. Does the app open?