Google Play Store

mzsfjv

May 4, 2014
I recently purchased a new Toshiba AT10-A to replace my dead ASUS. Google Play Store will not allow me to download apps to my new tablet that were previously installed on the Asus. When I try to install an app it says "installed". I've tried deleting the apps from Play store's list, but no joy. I even changed my google user name but that didn't help. Has anyone got an idea how I can get Play Store to release these apps from my old tablet so I can D/L on my new one? Also, does anyone know where I can buy a cover for this Toshiba model. Many thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mzsfjv, congratulations on your new Toshiba AT10-A and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. To install those apps, try logging into the Play Store. Click apps and then my apps. Find the app you want to install and click on Installed. You should get a menu that allows you to select the device you want to install on and the ability to Install. For your other questions, I'm moving your thread to the Toshiba AT10-A forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck and enjoy the forum!