my Asus TF101 bought in China can't work with google apps like Play Store, gmail...

chris_18

Aug 19, 2012
Hi,

thank you zzas it works with aptoide ! It seems to be a good way to download apps without google play.

Dato68

Oct 14, 2012
Thanks! Your posting is the most common sense one i have read, and i tell i have read a lot. Now taking your word please guide to dechinify my Asus TF101. Thanks in advance.

lotusmaster

Oct 30, 2012
I bought an Asus TF101 in China last month, and that can not work with google apps and some other apps.

The Asus TF101 tablet that I bought in China can not use Google Play Store, Gmail and youtube, even in France. I phoned to both Asus Hotline in China and in France, they both confirmed to me that, Asus Tf101 bought in Chine can not use these above mentioned apps even in France where I am now and that is normal for Asus.

But, for me, this is not normal at all, as we know that youtube may be blocked by chinese censorship in China and we can do nothing about it when we are in China, but I am surprised that even in France, my Asus TF101 bought in China can not go to youtube and some other apps.

I do not want to root my Asus TF101, as they say that if I root it, I will lose the warranty. So what can I do ? Can Asus help to block chinese Asus users to google app where ever they go, even outide of China ? for almost 3 weeks now, I can not open Youtube, google Play Store, Gmail and can not install apps like Viber that may need the same missing system files to work.

Any suggestion please.

Asus hotlines don't want to do anything about it.where can I can help ?

I bought mine while living in Guangdong. I used the easy flasher to flash the us version and had no problems.