Great Vizio customer support!

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
I had two small oil stains under the glass of my Vtab, well I thought they were oil stains. I called vizio they had me send some photos within an hour I was called and told its a small LCD bleed. They gave me the option of a few ways to exchange my Vtab I used the fastest option. Well they sent me a new one and it should arrive tomorrow I can't wait its christmas all over. The whole exchange with customer support took a little more than an hour and a few emails. Vizio seems to be serious about customer support and support for their products, they provided a major update to the Vtab that in this day of fast paced digital products is probobly at the end of its production cycle and seem to react quickly for product failures. I truly can't wait for the 10 inch Vtab I was not really in the market for a large 10" tablet but Vizio's TV's and the Vtab has really sold me on their products and support. You can never have to many toys can you? :cool:

Jim

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
No, you can't really have too many toys. It is nice to hear they took care of you and kept a future customer. Let us know how that 10" turns out will you? :)

Nimble1

Sep 25, 2011
Good to hear Jim. I have had my Vizio since Sept of last year and its been a great product. Fortunately, its been trouble free and I have not needed customer service but its nice to know they support their products. I liked my tablet when it had GB and I love it with the HC upgrade and use it almost every day. I also have a Vizio LED flat screen that has performed well and will not hesitate to buy Vizio products again.

drum4ever

Dec 2, 2011
Same with me. Have had my vtab since november and no support issues. I've had a vizio lcd tv for several years with no issues. I'm a happy customer.

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
Well my replacement came and at the headphone jack the Vtab was seperated and the sound was bad. I called Vizio and they emailed me a prepaid return label. I did have to do the take pictures etc thing all over again a bit of a pain in the butt, but the only part I really hate is I am going thru Vtab withdrawel! :cool:

On a side note my replacement Vtab came with Honeycomb already loaded, It was the welcome to HC video that started that alerted me to something was wrong. Well another week until I have my Vtab back, such is life. Small hiccup on Vizio's part of ensuring their recertified Vtab are actually recertified.

Last edited:

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
Well my new tablet came and to my surprise this time they sent a brand new Vtab not a refurbished one. The tab came with GB but updated to HC immediately. The micro sd port and charger is much tighter than my original Vtab, not sure if this is just normal variation but the usb seems more secure. But I was nervous pulling the usb cord out since it was a lot tighter I didn't want to damage the port. All in all life is good and by sending a new Vtab must have been Vizio's mia culpa and apology. Well apology accepted, I am glad to have my Vtab back.

Jim

Last edited: