Haipad M701 android 2.1 7" wide-touch screen WIFI G-sensor HD 1080P

francisx3m

Aug 29, 2010
What can u all say about this new model of android pad which oly cost less than &150..

Specification:
Android 2.1 WIFI / 3G/ HDMI/ 1080P/ 3D GAME
Processor:Telechip Tcc8902 High-performance ARM 11 processors
Frequency 720MHz Support for hardware 2D/3D graphics acceleration
Memory : DDR2 256MB
Storage : Built-in flash memory 2GB Support extemal TF card,maximum capacity of 32GB
Wireless : IEEE802.11b/g wireless network
USB : USB1.1 high speed interface and USB2.0 OTG
Video Output: HDMI1.3 Full HD Video Output interface Analog AV composite video output interface
Audio : 3.5mm headphone jack
High-quality stereo loud speaker
Built-in microphone
Headset maximum output power of 40mW
Frequency response:20Hz-20KHz
SNR: greater than 90db
Size:7 inch
Resolution:WVGA 800*480
Color: 16milion colors
Operating: Resistive Touch Screen Single
Other : Size:193*115*14.3mm
Color:Black/White/Silver
Weight:350mg
Battery:Built-in lithium polymer battery 1400MAh
Accesories:
Power adapter(output DC 9V/ 1.5A)
USB Cable

StevePER

Aug 29, 2010
This is exactly what I want, but the best price I've found is $188 on androidtime.com. The only difference I can see is they claim 2600mAh battery capacity.

Edit: Hang on, they don't have HDMI either.

Last edited:

ropodope

Aug 29, 2010

i got the haipad m701, just flashed it to the #370 update and i freaking love it. i just haven't found anyone who can lay out an easy to understand step by step detail of how to gain su control of this device. i have some buried in apps which come by default that i would like to get rid of. the processor is a speedy little bugger and the video plays back very nicely. very nicely indeed. it's one heck of a nook or kindle book reader and transfers websites very quickly. starts with 2.1 and will be able to upgrade to 2.2 so uh, yeah i would def buy the thing.

rope!

cueball1981

Sep 16, 2010
HI,

I just got mine, a friend brought for me directly from china.. which works out to be ard 130 USD..

This most impt is that is it possible to use 3G usb for this device.. if that possible i be damn glad.

jakie55

Aug 30, 2010
When I checked the prices and cheapest shipping, it came to the same price as Merrimobiles. No free lunches.

synaptyc

Sep 22, 2010
i got the haipad m701, just flashed it to the #370 update and i freaking love it. i just haven't found anyone who can lay out an easy to understand step by step detail of how to gain su control of this device. i have some buried in apps which come by default that i would like to get rid of. the processor is a speedy little bugger and the video plays back very nicely. very nicely indeed. it's one heck of a nook or kindle book reader and transfers websites very quickly. starts with 2.1 and will be able to upgrade to 2.2 so uh, yeah i would def buy the thing.

rope!

I wonder how this thing plays games like Mystique?
Care to try it out for us?
Maybe give us an estimated frame rate if it plays at all :eek:

clerky96

Sep 21, 2010
starts with 2.1 and will be able to upgrade to 2.2 so uh, yeah i would def buy the thing.
Can you verify that they are going to upgrade to 2.2? I have asked about several 2.1 devices and they all say "no upgrades will be made available". I am interested in this if they really are going to upgrade to 2.2 so that I can have flash.

Flyingtom

Sep 21, 2010
My Haipad m701, came from merimobiles.com, my best friend ordered two of them and it took close to two weeks to get them in holland. So merimobiles works, then only thin is that we got it with extra import-tax-fee the two devices had an invoice of 100 usd so we paid the same ammount as when you order 1 piece, so this was quit cool.