Hang Bells on it?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
More than once I've picked my Acer up off the desktop and started to walk away only to be yanked back by the cord. Its hard to see this cord in a dimly lit room or against some backgrounds. (My case is black as well, which doesn't help).

I was starting to worry that one of these days I will break the power connector.

I have a boat load of these cable ties that you can get anywhere:
41%2BR%2BRcOcSL.jpg

So I put one on the cord near the end to attract my attention.

Looks funky, but saves my tablet from having to be sent back for repair:

$CORD-TAG.jpg

Maybe I should go with Bells?
Jingle%20Bells.jpg

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
i think a gerbil....something that squeaks (I mean a toy one...no one should tie a live animal to anything)

unix1adm

May 20, 2011
I need to get me some of them lol.. I saw the big ones in wallie world the other day. The woman just looked at me and shook her head. She does not get nor like angry birds. :)

I never saw they key chains have to look for them.

Remember its all in the merchandising ..where the real money from the movie is made :)

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I need to get me some of them lol.. I saw the big ones in wallie world the other day. The woman just looked at me and shook her head. She does not get nor like angry birds. :)

I never saw they key chains have to look for them.

Remember its all in the merchandising ..where the real money from the movie is made :)

How about the big fluffy red one about 10 inches in diameter? That would be cool. Imagine the look you'd get then!;)