Having problems with the new WEB Market?

willber

Jan 9, 2011
Trying to access the new WEB base market has been a problem for the 7015 Tablet.
A lot of FC's on apps that are running in the background.
In just about every case, I have to reboot the tablet.
Anyone have success actually downloading from the WEB site directly to their tablet or is it just me?
(Rooted and Market connected)

Just noticed that you can push the app from the WEB site to the tablet. That's cool.
Odd though that a lot of apps appear to be "not for your device" and yet I can go to the regular Market and down load no problem.

Last edited:

hdectablet

Jan 17, 2011
no i have not been able to download from the web either. I had to reboot as well. I thought it was my browser, i tried another and same prob. How do you push apps to the tablet?

Sent from my kyros 7015 using Android Tablet Forum App

hankm24

Dec 19, 2010
When I tried the new web market it worked perfectly for me I downloaded Pandora radion went into the android market and it started downloading it for me right away (rooted,Androidmarket)

willber

Jan 9, 2011
@hdectablet
Sign in to your gmail account that was registered for the Google Market.
Simply select the app and then select INSTALL.
A pop up will prompt you to chose the device to down load to.
Select install and the app will start to down load to the tablet. No need to connect directly to your computer. The app will be sent via the Wi-Fi

I find that a lot of apps say that my device is not supported, device grayed out, but simply going to the regular market, the same app down loads and works no problem.