HDMI Output

ddannelley

Dec 21, 2010
I tried hooking my Flytouch II up thru the HDMI port. Connected a mini HDMI cable to my Sony TV, the tablet displays HDMI in upper left corner but the tv shows no signal. Has any one tried using HDMI port?

Thanx for any help...

Don

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
playing movies on my HDTV I get decent picture quality, but the audio is distorted and hissing..How about you?

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
anyone?? I have a muffled and choppy sound watching video using the HDMI to HDTV. The audio & video are both PERFECT FOR 10 SECONDS!!!! then it gets bad...
Picture is better then expected, but the poor quality of sound I`m getting renders the feature useless..Ok, I guess if you just want to look at still pictures..crappy sound is a real bummer!

I`get the same problem on both SuperPads II & III. anyone else? I've already tried several hdmi cords..so it's not that.
If you own one of these & are having the same problem, it would be greatly appreciated if you responded.. don't leave me hanging..:)

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
When I plug the HDMI cord into the slot on the tablet and the other end into the TV, the tablet goes into a loop of saying "HDMI connected", "HDMI disconnected". I realize that it may be an internal problem as these are kind of cheaply made but other than that I am perplexed. Any suggestions?

ftanl

Dec 8, 2010
When I plug the HDMI cord into the slot on the tablet and the other end into the TV, the tablet goes into a loop of saying "HDMI connected", "HDMI disconnected". I realize that it may be an internal problem as these are kind of cheaply made but other than that I am perplexed. Any suggestions?

I've had that happen several times. It could be a loose connection, or the tablet is being fussy. Check connections, it seems on occasion if you hold the tablet higher then the hdmi port on your TV, the weight of the HDMI cable pulling down on the mini hdmi port causes it to lose connection. Power down the Tablet, power back up with the tablet on a nice level surface. HDMI should connect..change TV input to match which port the tablet is hooked to.....then find a video on the tablet..when the video starts to play press MENU on the top of the tablet & it should transfer to your TV

If you get it to work, please post back with your AUDIO & VIDEO results. Mine has perfect video but the audio becomes distorted after about 10 seconds or so rendering the hdmi feature useless..

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
It works perfectly. No hissing or popping. I just put it on a level surface and let it do it's thing.

claprade

Jun 11, 2011
I've had that happen several times. It could be a loose connection, or the tablet is being fussy. Check connections, it seems on occasion if you hold the tablet higher then the hdmi port on your TV, the weight of the HDMI cable pulling down on the mini hdmi port causes it to lose connection. Power down the Tablet, power back up with the tablet on a nice level surface. HDMI should connect..change TV input to match which port the tablet is hooked to.....then find a video on the tablet..when the video starts to play press MENU on the top of the tablet & it should transfer to your TV

If you get it to work, please post back with your AUDIO & VIDEO results. Mine has perfect video but the audio becomes distorted after about 10 seconds or so rendering the hdmi feature useless..

My problem for the 'NO SIGNAL' had to do with the fact that I was not pressing & holding the MENU button until the video switches to the TV... now it works great! The sound however is control with the TV Remote....(Thank you very much ftanl..you just saved me a lot of SURFING...