Hello. I just registered. :) and needs help

AbiNey

Dec 10, 2014
hi there guys, i'm new and I badly need help in my upad tablet. These are the only things i can tell about this tablet because its not continuing its boot. The picture below with the android logo is where it ends and keep loading until i shut it off or it drains it battery.

I don't know its brand or model type (maybe its upad but i havent seen this upad when searching google). It has a 16GB sticker at the back and i think it is the internal memory. also when i opened it, there's an a10 chip thing at the back.

It was bought in Dubai and I'm in Philippines now. We used it but after some time (it happened few years ago) it just didn't turn on and we tried giving it some repair shops for repair of course (hehe) it was fixed twice but now in ended up like that. Just the android logo. Can anyone give help?

P.S. if i did not follow some rules just tell me, i'm open for corrections. Thank you guys.

this the logo (upad) with the camera
back view (upad logo) and camera.jpg

back, home and menu button with front camera
back, home, menu button and camera.jpg

android logo that keeps loading (for hours literally)
loading screen.jpg

lock/power button and volume up and down
lock (or power) and volume buttons.jpg

speaker, sd card slot, charger port, usb connection, hdmi (i think), audio portspeaker, sd card slot, charger port, usb connection, hdmi (i think), audio port.jpg

front view
top view.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi AbiNey, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.

I'd suggest you try doing a factory reset of that tablet. You'll find several methods for doing that here:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

Since you don't know what tablet you have, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.

I'm also moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where someone familiar with that tablet is more likely to see it and join the discussion.

Good luck!

AbiNey

Dec 10, 2014
Another note, its stuck in the logo so i can't try to enable the usb debugging or rooting it. Also, when I press the power button with volume up or down, it shuts down. Are there still solutions applicable to this?