Hello fellow Androidians!

Jun 22, 2011
I just got myself a new tablet (my first one) from McBub.com: mcbub: cheap UPad ZT-180 Google Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet PC , USD 109.99, UPad ZT-180 Google Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet PC 7 inch 1GHZ Tablet PC Camera 4GB ZeniThink M7013 Free Leather case (CN101073)

I like Android, I'm getting used to it and I'm having a lot of fun with it. But I don't know what I have.

It's a 7" ZT-180 UPAD - but it seems to share characteristics with the v1 and v2 ZT-180. It has 1Ghz processor, 256MB RAM, 4GB NAND and a 3800MA Li-Ion Battery. These specs seem to differ from anything else I've found. But I can't find what the model is - does anyone know what model this is? I know there is a UPAD-701A out there, but that's not what this is.

Thanks guys, I'll be posting regularly here, I want to eventually create a Wiki/Sub-forum for this device (or update an existing one with this tablet).

- Nick

Well, hopefully someone can help you identify the specific model you have. In the meantime, welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!

Back