Hello, Introduction and questions related for first time tablet user...

MrFus

May 9, 2011
Hi every one... well I just buy a tablet from ebay... I get introduced to the android OS when I get my phone the Motorolla I1, many people complain that the cupcake (1.5) is to old and so, but it rocks compared with any crap that comes with the iden phones.

Well going back to the tablet, it is a 7" Upad ZT-180, What I need to do before anything on the tablet?

what apps are the must have for start?

how I can get the true details on the hardware and version of the android? (the seller listed the tablet running android 2.2, its a true 2.2 or it's a fake 2.1?)

What I should avoid to do? I don't want to get it bricked because I just dont have the experience and then have to come here and post something like "my Upad don't start, please help?" or "LED lights are on but screen is just black" or "my upad just show the andoid animation but nothing else"...

Thanks for any pointers to make the experience with the tablet easy and enjoy to the full the Upad.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
First app that you need to download is a task killer so that you don't get all laggy. Second is an antivirus such as Lockout.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

MrFus

May 9, 2011
Thanks, I still dont have the tablet, I hope will be here by the end of the bussines day... as soon as I get it Im going to put it to charge and lets see what happend!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I love getting a new tablet!

MrFus

May 9, 2011
Ok.. now im a happy geek!!! My tablet is working fine, there is a couple of details that i need to fix but its running...
Tomorrow i will play most of the day to see what else my upad can do.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Do you happen to know what exactly it is?

MrFus

May 9, 2011
Did you mean what kind of tablet or what kind of details need to tweek?