Hello to all and a Happy New Year

annieapples

Dec 31, 2010
:D Hi there,
Newbie here :eek:
I bought myself and my 2 dtrs a zenithink zt-180 10.2 inch epad each for Xmas. So far I'm very happy with it, they were bought cheaply from China (was crapping myself until they arrived) never bought from China before. :eek: I was surprised to see them in under a week!! Color me impressed!
Anyhow I'm loving mine, bit of a learning curve, found this forum, lurked a while, and I'm - as we say here "cookin' with gas" (got the hang of it ) apart fromthe predictive text which ie driving me nuts :)
Just wanted to say thanx for all the help I found while lurking, And I hope to get to know you all better. Happy new year
Annie

Last edited:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Happy new year welcome to the forum

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

leomick

Dec 27, 2010
Hello,
Me too ,mine also from Hong Kong,tracked it with DHL. HK>Leipzig>East Midlands>Lincoln Christmas eve.>> fantastic,well cooking ! :)

stacy

Dec 29, 2010
hi i brought same model but from uk and i not having much luck loads up fine but not able to connect to internet at all it looks very nice if i only get to work i have gave it to my daughter but still no luck any help would be very grateful little manual no good thanks

annieapples

Dec 31, 2010
Thanx for the warm welcome guys, its kinda scarey joining a new forum.
Stacey sorry I can't help u with your query, unfotunately I am only getting to grips with my tablet myself.

Dec 30, 2010
Hope this 2011 will bring us joys, laughter and fruitful journey throughout the year. I am now thinking the things that I've to do this year. My 2010 is a great year but still I'm looking forward to see that 2011 as well is better than 2011. I'm now crossing my fingers to that.