Help! Christmas Recommendations for Gandkids

Joy11455

Nov 26, 2010
I want to purchase 3 or 4 either a 7-inch or 10-inch Android tablets for my grandkids ages 6, 6.5, 7.5 and 10 years of age. I'm looking for something that will work well with educational apps. I would like to spend under $200 each.

I need recommendations on CPU and Android OS version, as well as trusted sellers if you have them.

The ZT-180 was looking good, but now I'm seeing some bad reviews. Help!!

locohasa

Nov 24, 2010
Hi Joy, in my opinion with my kids age 5 and 7 they both enjoy the M701-r as its good for video mp3 and websites, the games are good and easy to download and there is tons of support from websites like this, the only thing is it wont do is bbc iplayer or cbbc games online yet untill there is an update, if this is important to you you need a system with android 2.2 this will be available for the m701-r soon but dont hold ya breath.
If you did want to but this make sure the seller takes ebay or visa then if you have a problem you can deal with them and not a chinese company. 7" is perfect for the children's hands and i believe the 10" will be to big. you should be able to get one delivered for $168 about £110. the person i buy of is aliexpress Wholesale 7 inch MID umpc laptop touch pc android2.1with remote hdmi m701 R might do deal if you buy a few. i hope this helps a little.