help! How do I play videos on my tv through the HDMI port?

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I have the hdmi cables connected but nothing is showing up...Is there a setting I need to press on the tablet?

I checked under display settings but it doesn't mention anything about HDMI output

btw I have the apad trackball tablet

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
There should be some sort of setting within that Settings selection. It is different on every device though.

Not sure if the default video app has a setting built in. RK2818 is new and I never tried the RK2808 with HDMI.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
this is weird, I would have thought it would have been under settings and display but it isn't

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
the video player that came with the tablet has an hdmi output option but it still isn't showing up on my tv

maybe it has to do with my tv

Last edited:

musicalman

Jul 15, 2011
I also
I have the hdmi cables connected but nothing is showing up...Is there a setting I need to press on the tablet?I checked under display settings but it doesn't mention anything about HDMI outputbtw I have the apad trackball tablet
I have the same problem and have given up on it as i cannot get any anwers i also cannot get flash player on my android 2.2 version ZTI80 CAN YOU HeLP WITH THIS PLEASE