Help! I dont know much about tablets and need help comparing tablets!

hendrix1212

Jul 27, 2012
ok so heres what i know...tablets are coolll and i want one :cool:! haha ok well i would like a tablet that surfs the internet with decent speed, holds music, supports Google Marketplace, plays youtube videos, and i dont want to spend over $200. Does anyone have any suggestions?
:confused:
Here's what i've thought about.

Amazon Kindle Fire
Google Nexus 7

OR I could buy a cheap foreign made tablet for around $100, BUT I dont know the difference between these cheap tablets and the big ones like the Nexus 7 and the Kindle Fire. Please help and recommend to me some tablets and or describe to me the difference between the cheap foreign tablets and the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire! Thanks!!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
while I don't like the 7 inch tablet, I would recommend that, you buy the Nexus 7 it's the best tablet on the block, in a few months it wont be. I use and like China made tablets, I am far from a newbie, to be honest I probably had more experience before I bought my first tablet then most people who have owned tablets for years. I am a Linux guy, android is Linux, enough said.

cheap china tablets are great if you know or want to work on them, and I do, for you they would be a headache, once you have used your Nexus 7 for a while go use to it and want to work on, modify tablets buy a cheap china tablet and give it heck.

difference between cheap tablets and higher priced tablets are the hardware, Nexus 7 has some of the best hardware you can buy, it's also comes with the latest android software.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
ok so heres what i know...tablets are coolll and i want one :cool:! haha ok well i would like a tablet that surfs the internet with decent speed, holds music, supports Google Marketplace, plays youtube videos, and i dont want to spend over $200. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Amazon Kindle Fire
Google Nexus 7

OR I could buy a cheap foreign made tablet for around $100, BUT I dont know the difference between these cheap tablets and the big ones like the Nexus 7 and the Kindle Fire. Please help and recommend to me some tablets and or describe to me the difference between the cheap foreign tablets and the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire! Thanks!!

Hi hendrix, welcome to the forum.
Based on your requirements, i would recommed the Cube Mini U30GT 7 inch Dual-core android 4.0 tablet for you. It comes with Android 4.0.4, RK3066 dual-core, Dual camera, High resolution IPS screen. for $148.99 shipped in our site: Cube MINI U30GT Dual Core 7inch IPS Screen Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC with Rockchip RK3066 processor Dual Camera 1G RAM 8G/16G - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
welcome to order! :)

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Amazon Kindle Fire
Google Nexus 7

Hi hendrix1212, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is a brand you can put on your waiting list. Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II can be expanded up to 32GB, which is not available on Nexus 7. HDMI function is another plus :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011

Amazon Kindle Fire
Google Nexus 7

hi, i use chinese tabs due to my low budget & they are excellent value. from what i see the nexus7 is going to be tough to beat on paper, but in practical terms, unless you're an avid gamer, any dual core tablet will do what you want perfectly well. this is the best of the chinese tabs out there from the company that introduced the 1st android 4 tablet. most important when buying chinese is to buy from a reputable dealer as this can be a minefield with many sellers out there purely for profit with no considerations for the buyer. here is a link to a very good seller who is also a supporting vendor on this site so any problems/upgrades etc are only a click away. i have used them several times & find them honest, reliable & helpful. their prices are very competitive &i would rather have a little peace of mind when buying something like this than save a cpl of dollars anyway. good luck whichever you choose but i suggest you take a look at their site, you have nothing to lose & may find just what you're looking for.

Android 4.0 Tablet PC Ainol Novo7 Aurora with 7inch IPS Screen 8GB Android 4.0 Tablet PC Ainol Novo7 Aurora with 7inch IPS Screen 8GB [70407] - $173.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods