Help identifying MaxWest Tab-72 info

slaeyer

May 23, 2011
A friend of mine recently picked up a cheapo china tablet and we wanted to know about custom roms for the device. We really couldn't find out more than what was listed in 1 review I can't seem to find again, and this amazon product page:

Amazon.com: Maxwest TAB-72 720MHz 256MB 4GB 7" Touchscreen Tablet Android 2.1 w/HDMI (Black): Electronics

From Amazon -

The Maxwest TAB-72 Touchscreen Android tablet features a vivid 7-inch TFT display and Google Android OS 2.1 pre-loaded, giving you a highly interactive and customizable couch companion that is also cost-effective. Breeze through emails and browse the web with the integrated IEEE 802.11b/g wireless LAN connectivity.The Maxwest TAB-72 features an ARM1176 720 MHz processor and 256 MB of DDR2 RAM along with 4 GB of built-in storage, but you're free to expand that storage capability with the built-in microSD/SDHC card slot (card not included). Slide a card in and enjoy photo slideshows, music playback, and even video playback! Browse the Android Apps Store and find thousands of apps that add additional functionality to this tablet! This tablet includes an AC power adapter and the built-in lithium battery gives you hours of entertainment. The Maxwest TAB-72 7-inch Touchscreen Android Tablet provides a cost-effective portable multimedia companion that's ready to advance your digital life!

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
i do not think you will get useful information in this forum section.
that pad has no Samsung processor...