Help! Stock Calendar missing

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Just search for terminal in the market or appslib.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

denniston

Dec 19, 2010
Has anyone found any developments on getting Google Calendar on the mid 7015? At this point I'd even accept a 3rd part appliaction that would sync. It seems so absurd that android would not run google calendar. Any help would be much appreciated.
l_n said:
you need to find a stock android device (e.g. moto droid 1) and get everything with Calendar in its name off of it. then push them on to the kyros. try reading the AndroidManifest.xml files inside the apk's. some of the dependencies are in there (IIRC). the answers are there..

Is there anyone who has the ability to do this. I don't have any device like this nor the ability to do that. Like I said any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
Watery kyros has a working calendar and contacts.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jschill31

Mar 4, 2011
Hello,

I posted all files need to sync calendar and contacts a few days ago, look for the thread "Google calendar and contacts".

Cheers

Sent from my MID7015 using Tapatalk

gojomojo58

Mar 6, 2011
Thank you. I followed your instructions and got my calendar working and sync'd to all my gmail calendars.

flocker

Apr 2, 2011
Hey...me too!!! I just became a new member of this forum because I have a rooted 7015 with the newest fw...but no calendar. BKenney, can you send me zip as well?

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
This is an old thread folks, there are now better and easier ways to get Google Calendar working. Download the Watery rom from L_n or follow Chill's tutorial (nice work btw).

Sent from my MID7015A