help with coby 8042

Status
Not open for further replies.

darscute03

Nov 23, 2012
Hello guys i got a problem so its started when i flashed my coby 8042 then the touchscreen didnt work so i tried to look for solutions , ended up on 7042 mv_ bootloader so i accidentally flashed it with my 8042 and now the screen size, touchscreen has a issue. Can someone help me i got backup of dump file with tgz but i tried root utility restore not working can anyone help me thanks in advance. :)

darscute03

Nov 23, 2012
please close this thread already fixed the issue thanks again with vampireinfo and traveller :)

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
Will great if you could share the info and any link that how you solved the problem as it could be reference for others in future.

darscute03

Nov 23, 2012
Will great if you could share the info and any link that how you solved the problem as it could be reference for others in future.

After i fixed the issue i already created the thread so that i can help people with windows based os. So that they can use adb shell easily without downloading large files that is not needed. :)

here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...store-using-windows-based-os-tested-win7.html

Sorry if i need to create another thread i just want people to see the post quickly and help them: )

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
Great and thanks for the info.

As requested. Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.