Help with purchase

corepda

Sep 11, 2011
dear friends. I am looking to buy an android tablet with both best price & bearable performance. I have seen a model, link given below

7" Android 2.3 Android2.3 Tablet PC aPad ePad MID WIFI | eBay

Mhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7-Androi...=AU_Tablets&hash=item3cb8eb1805#ht_9252wt_944y major concerns are speed & support. I am not looking to play any angry bird over this. The major work I am looking forward to do it book reading, little videos, internet surfing & connection with projector(thats why I have chosen with HDMI)

Can anyone suggest me if this vendor is genuine enough to go for & where can I get the support for this. Since I haven't seen this name in the section concerned.

please suggest me one given on above requirement. I am looking forward to contribute. I have been highly involved in windows mobile ROM development & if given a chance would love to help others as well.

please suggest me at the soonest.

Thanks

corepda

Sep 11, 2011
my major concern was to use my tablet for my presentations as well where I could connect it with my projector. Wondering if its even possible given this HDMI technology. further I looked one zenithink zt-180 with a deal of around 190. But I wonder if that is going to be a good deal either or not?

wiresquire

Jan 8, 2011
What sort of presentations? You do realise that this machine doesn't have powerpoint on it?? Also, what exactly do you mean by support? Do you expect to be able to ring someone up when you have a problem accessing the internet or connecting to a projector?

Last edited:

corepda

Sep 11, 2011
I want to run my college PPT presentations over it. I mean by connecting it with projector since it has HDMI which supposedly intends to do the same work. Doesn't it? i am newbie to android tablet market. Further powerpoint should not be a concern since there are apps available for the same. What I want to know is if this is good buy? given its price & features? where can I get support for such a chipset? I haven't had the chance to see anywhere support for annpad device(the vendor of this device) please enlighten me fellows.