Help with replacement AC-adaptor

smurftech

Dec 22, 2010
Hey,

Need some assistance, I have a haipad M701-R tablet that works great...

I also have a k-Q6 AC adaptor for this tablet which doesn't since my GF decided to break the pin off.

Probably a noob question but where can I get a replacement adaptor for it? or even find out what the DC connector PIN type is as I can't find anything out about what pin it uses(this forum/google etc...), i know i can match the voltage/amps 9V/1.5A, but I can't seem to find what type pin it is to be either find a replacement charger or get a pin adaptor for a universal charger.

Thanks for any help guys.

Smurf

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
If you are in the US you could try Radio Shack.
My Haipad adapter is rated for 9volts at 1500ma, and the tip (or center) of the plug is positive.

Radio Shack carries a line of good quality universal adapters that can be mated with the proper tip for your tablet to set you up with a replacement.
Take your tablet with you to the store and you should be able to try out the different tips until you find the right one.

The only down side to this solution is if you aren't in the US, or you aren't prepared to pay almost 40 dollars for this solution.
-
Another possible solution is to contact a seller that does deal with these tablets. I bought mine from http://www.merimobiles.com/
They would probably sell you the exact replacement for less money. -send them an email. The worst they can say is "no", and that seems unlikely.

smurftech

Dec 22, 2010
Cheers strider_mt2k.

I'm in Australia so radio shack is a no go, but merimobiles saved the day. They have the ac chargers for $15 with free int'l shipping so on it way.

cheers again.

kristeltips66

Sep 25, 2010
I have good news , i found a replacement ac adapter for my Haipad M701. I got it from the Babikenshop. They sell 4 or 5 replacement adapters. But you need to get the charger with the serial number 1512. These adapter are cheap also.
Here is the link
Replacement Charger Adaptor for Android Tablet PC Eken M001 L705 Android Teblet PC Charger Adapter, Eken M001 L705 [BI-C103]

kristeltips66

Sep 25, 2010
Ignore the link in my last post above. I made a mistake. I just ordered the wrong charger myself.
You need the link below for the Haipad.
Replacement power adaptor, power charger for 10 infotmic Tablet power adaptor, power charger for 10.2 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ Infortm X220 [BI-C102] - $4.80 : Babiken-shop, One-stop Consumer Electronics from China - China quadband triband dual

Last edited:

DarciMims

Dec 31, 2011
I bought my mom a 4 GB MID 80006 806 WM8650 (WM stands for Wondermedia TecHnologies) Android 8" touchscreen Tablet PC Touchpad and she lost her power cord and her silver USB attachable port..left on top of car and lost.. where in the world can I find these items???? please help! also need the manual.

Last edited:

kaverao

Mar 29, 2012
Hi,
I also had same issue. Old charger has stopped working. I got a new charger from my ebay dealer. However, before trying it, I have a question. I have "Output: 9V, 1500mA" written on my old charger (Model Num: LA-915), and "Output: 9V, 1.5A" written on new one(Model Num: Q6). I need to make sure if these two specs mean same??? (Sorry, I am a non techie guy, can't undertsand it; but honestly, I dont want to blow off my tab) but really doubtful if 1500mA is equal to 1.5A (with no 'm' before 'A')??? Can anyone HELP on this?

tamceltic

Aug 9, 2013
Hey,

Need some assistance, I have a haipad M701-R tablet that works great...

I also have a k-Q6 AC adaptor for this tablet which doesn't since my GF decided to break the pin off.

Probably a noob question but where can I get a replacement adaptor for it? or even find out what the DC connector PIN type is as I can't find anything out about what pin it uses(this forum/google etc...), i know i can match the voltage/amps 9V/1.5A, but I can't seem to find what type pin it is to be either find a replacement charger or get a pin adaptor for a universal charger.

Thanks for any help guys.

Smurf
I think that the pin with a yellow marking is the one you are looking for. If you search for k-Q6 battery adaptor you might be inundated with options. Good hunting.