Help with the AndroidTablets.net App please...

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
there is no direct answer right now faceman...they know of the problem but don't have a solution.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
There is an app on applanet called tapatalk forum app that seems to work (tapatalk is the basis for our forum app, and you can search for this forum there...and it will save your login information) but I don't know how legit applanet is

markiej

Dec 22, 2010
but I don't know how legit applanet is

From my underestanding, they're too legit to quit.

(sorry bout that)

the "at" app on my phone crashes whenever I attempt to open this very forum. It works as a favorite but I can't get to the "technical" subforum.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Same here although I have seen the Technical Forum through the App before. Should have added to Favorites. Now I can't seem navigate to it anymore. Not sure what changed or if I just imagined seeing it before.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
There is an app on applanet called tapatalk forum app that seems to work (tapatalk is the basis for our forum app, and you can search for this forum there...and it will save your login information) but I don't know how legit applanet is

If I understand correctly, I am looking for a generic app directly from Tapatalk and not the specific one branded for AT.net?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
If I understand correctly, I am looking for a generic app directly from Tapatalk and not the specific one branded for AT.net?

Correct. We are waiting on Tapatalk to update our App to the latest version.

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
I've been using tapatalk for a while now. the free version will not let you post. you'll have to get the paid version for that. it's well worth it, IMO. you can manage several forums from one location. :)

Last edited:

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Correct. We are waiting on Tapatalk to update our App to the latest version.

Ok, so the issue then is with the app itself for now, and not something I am doing/not doing. Good to know, I will wait patiently then. :_)