[APK] AndroidTablets.Net Forum App

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Since the OPs question was taken care of, I was wondering if there is a way to edit posts made with the app from your tablet.
I just started using the app today, but after posting I noticed some errors that needed correcting. I could not find a post edit option so I had to log in form my laptop to make them.
If there is a post edit option in this app, where would I find it?

valerie.pharr

Feb 11, 2012
I have a Craig CMP738b tablet, and I could really use some help on apps? Which websites are safe to download from?

Thanks

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for the apk, I already have the app installed on my tablet but I collect some apks for future use.
same reason behind my not being able to download the Amazon Store App from the market. I have it on my phone but it does not even show on the market on my tablet.
And so it goes, when I find apks that I use outside the market I grab them just in case.
So.....again, thanks.

mikeadams68

Jan 11, 2011
You might want to also try Taptalk app that allows you to setup several different forums including this one and xda developers and others. I have uploaded the apk to t1123.apk check it out.

My Devices
Coby Kyros 7015 - Samsung Exhibit - Le Pan tc970
:cool:

Last edited:

valerie.pharr

Feb 11, 2012
(APK AndroidTablets.net) Is that website for ALL Android Tablets? I have a Craig CMP738b tablet.

Last edited:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
It is a copy of Tapatalk that ONLY can access this forum. It is good for phones, or if you are a member of a lot of forums. You can get notifications on subscribed threads, private messages, etc. It is a simpler mobile interface great for smaller screens on some mobile devices.

annaharris

Aug 28, 2012
You should update your Gentouch with the latest OS and then may be it will be able to access the app market.