Hey, fellow tablet owners!

May 8, 2013
Hi! I'm Ashbashbonkfan, and I purchased my first tablet a few months ago. It is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1; I'd coveted it since I first saw it, and was thrilled to finally get one!

Alas, as much as I do love my new tablet, I am all too aware that I just don't know enough to use it to its full potential. I can't seem to find apps that fit my needs, nor can I figure out how the heck to handle some of the tablets features!

I've been, in short, drowning in questions! I really hope that this forum can provide some answers.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ashbashbonkfan, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Note 10.1. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I would venture to say we've ALL been in your shoes. Everyone was new, once. Welcome aboard.