hi admins.. need help on my apad 8"

ezyflik

Oct 5, 2010
hi im Richard, I have flashed my 8" apad.. because it always say core error.. but after i flashed it something happened on the screen.. i dont know how to change the screen resolution.. pls help me..

Attachments

• $100_1833.jpg
    $100_1833.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 565

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
very interesting have you tried rebooting sense the flash and also are you sure you flashed a correct rom for your device if not try flashing a new rom thats for your device

ezyflik

Oct 5, 2010
sir, where can i find the correct firmware to change it back to normal.. your replies are very much helpful to me. my apad size is 8", i think the problem here is to change the screen resolution manually.. can u help me with this..

Last edited:

gagex

Oct 9, 2010
I did the same thing about a month ago. I have not found anybody to load the original firmware or found a good ROM to start from.
All of the ROMS i have loaded the "menu" button does not work. So it will never get out of the lock screen.
If you can get it out of the lock screen then please post what ROM you flashed it with.
There is a post on another site on how to hack a HTC phone for a different screen resolution.
However I never was able to try it.
I know that there are a few other people looking into this...