Hi everyone - I'm a new user to this site & welcome your assitance

6610jhm

Dec 31, 2014
I have a 9" INCH Dual Core Allwinner Camera Capacitive Screen Android 4.2 Tablet which I bought for my hubby (he's 85 yrs young) and we are both learning how to use it - the camera does focus well and we wondered if anyone knows how to deal with this issue - there is nothing in the instructions about how to change the camera settings - many thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Your poll was removed as it didn't seem relevant. I assume you meant "doesn't" focus well. All the stock camera apps have what's called a soft menu that have an auto focus setting that is normally on by default. You may want to try a different camera app, (try A Better Camera) that;a the actual name of the app, to see if it is the app that's a problem or the camera itself.

Also many tablets, and phones, come with a small difficult to see peel off plastic lens cover. You may want to double check on that.

6610jhm

Dec 31, 2014
Many thanks for your help - you are right - it should have been written as "doesn't" - I did uncover the front lens but forgot about the back lens - have now cleared that but it hasn't made any difference. I will try the above app as you have suggested. Once again thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi 6610jhm, congratulations on your new Allwinner tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2)~01.jpg