Hi from a (nearly) newbie!

bleach

Oct 17, 2011
Hi all, just found you through XDA forums.
Just thought i'd say abit about myself,Im 39 and live in the uk, ive been rooting and unlocking htc bootloaders for the past year or so and have deciced to have a play with tablets, i have bought a cheap disgo 6000:rolleyes:( i know it also has other names) to have a mess about with, and will move on to better tablets etc later.I am looking forward to been around and reading up info on here and asking a few questions etc.
Buy for now Gary

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Hi all, just found you through XDA forums.
Just thought i'd say abit about myself,Im 39 and live in the uk, ive been rooting and unlocking htc bootloaders for the past year or so and have deciced to have a play with tablets, i have bought a cheap disgo 6000:rolleyes:( i know it also has other names) to have a mess about with, and will move on to better tablets etc later.I am looking forward to been around and reading up info on here and asking a few questions etc.
Buy for now Gary
Welcome! Join the discussion in the Sylvania Tablets forum where there is support for the Disgo 6000 and other similar tablets. Several Disgo users have posted the experience (good and bad) and have some success in over coming a few issues. There seems to be very limited support from disgo so make sure you read up before anything goes wrong.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gary, welcome to Android Tablets. It's nice you decided to join us as a member here. As cfrockit said, probably the best place for you to look for information and ask questions would be in the Sylvania section. Good luck with your new tablet, you may be pleasantly surprised with it's capabilities.