Hi From Australia

tfish3

Jun 21, 2010
Just received my new m70003 today..

Just a quick question. I brought this product for the e-reader cannot navigate it yet can anyone give me a headstart.:p

algotruneman

Aug 15, 2010
With a little searching around, I located the ebook reader program called Aldiko and searched the "store" for it. I've been happy with it. The reader program that came pre-installed was not good enough for my needs. Unfortunately, I'm also not happy with the 1 1/2 hour battery life I'm getting. The unit works fine as an ebook reader, but I'd like to read for more time on a single charge. The unit is nice to read at night, but the location of the power socket means that the wire sticking out is poking into my chest/belly while using it plugged in. I'm contemplating adding a small extension that will fit over the lower edge, enclose the wire and redirect it sideways so the unit is more comfortable on my chest while reading.

How has winter been treating you? Our summer in the U.S. has been HOT!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
welcome to the forum and there are many ebook readers you can use, just search the market and for them and you might have to install several different ones for different ebook formats just a heads up