Hi from Cleveland!

dave_t

Dec 2, 2010
As soon as UPS arrives today I will be an AT&T Galaxy Tab owner, I am looking forward to it. I have used a Droid X and currently use a Droid 2 as well as a generic M701 type Tab. I really like the form factor but dislike the resistive (an appropriate term) touch screen and other limitations of that unit-off to eBay with it!

So hello to all. I am sure I will be hanging around this place and asking questions.

And yes, Cleveland will be welcoming back our hero Lebron tonight-snort!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Welcome to the forum and im excited to watch the game tonight it should be a good one

dave_t

Dec 2, 2010
Yes it should be interesting, unfortunately I have to close the store tonight so I will miss the beginning.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Hey dave_t:

I was once a Clevelander some time back... welcome to the forum. I'm quite new myself... just waiting for my first tablet purchase to come in the mail.

Good luck tonight against the Heat... expect the worse, but hope for the best!! hehe =)_

dave_t

Dec 2, 2010
Hey dave_t:

I was once a Clevelander some time back... welcome to the forum. I'm quite new myself... just waiting for my first tablet purchase to come in the mail.

Good luck tonight against the Heat... expect the worse, but hope for the best!! hehe =)_

Thanks for the encouragement, unfortunately it is early in the 4th quarter and we are down by 30, oh well. I just got my AT&T GT today.