Hi, just found this, great site.

50sdragonlady

May 20, 2012
Thought I'd say HI, I'm nearly new to the Android system:) though I have been using computers for nearly 20 years now. My hubby & I use mac computers & I bought a tablet about 6 months ago now & then I got an Android operated touch phone, lots more fun then the old one I had, my hubby refuses to give his up though & get a phone like mine. I have had a few learning curves, one was to learn how to not let my phone access my mobile phones service provider when I don't want it to. I only access the net vie our home net work but not out roaming, cost to much:(.

Well I hope I can learn a lot more from this site, cheers:D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi 50sdragonlady, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. If you ever need anything pertaining to your tablet, just go to the main forum page http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/index.php and look down the page for the forum dedicated to your tablet. If you can't find a forum for your tablet, then the Q&A section I referred you to for general information would be the place to go. Enjoy the forum and your tablet!