Hi! Looking for information on how to use 3G dongle and/or google voice inbox widget

Dyana

Dec 27, 2011
Hi!

I'm brand new to the android 2.2 tablet. I bought myself and 3 teenagers one for Christmas this year and now all they want is to turn it into a PHONE...lol I bought a 3G dongle via ebay but can't figure out how to use it and someone told one of the kids that if you know how to do it... google voice inbox widget does it over wifi....

I checked for google stuff and signed all of them up with gmail, google voice and google chat... installed the google voice app on their tablets.... setup their gmail account on their tablets.... the gmail is working, voicemail is working, texting is working but I can't find google voice inbox widget.... and

I don't know if what they want done is even possible.

I'm truly lost and don't have a clue where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Diana

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Diana, congratulations on all the new tablets and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us as a member.I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A for you. hopefully, someone there will be able to help you get that 3G dongle working. Good luck.