Hisense Launches Two Cheap Tablets; Hisense Sero 7 LT for $100 & Sero 7 PRO for $150

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
wow its hard to believe this thing has been rooted already lol.

Don't make me laugh iOwl
Android: Tools waiting for user :D
IOS: User waiting for tools :rolleyes:

TapaTalking from Republic™ Of Android

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012
What the heck you waiting for? :p

Root it & flash it, you will be the best Rescue Squad for this Hisense Sero Tab at ATF :thumbup:

TapaTalking from Republic™ Of Android

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
just to add it has some awesome battery life.

$Screenshot_2013-06-07-23-19-19.png

xrko

May 30, 2013
I phoned Walmart yesterday and checked their website and no Hisense sero 7 pro, either place. Today I went in and there they were. I have one here now. I was waiting for a Nexus, but who knows, I have read there may be no more Nexus. This is my first tablet and appears to be very nice. It gives the option to uninstall all the apps I looked at, I guess it is rooted.

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
... I guess it is rooted.

Try to install Super SU. It won't install if you aren't rooted.

The link to the XDA post by xboxexpert earlier in this thread could be just a smidge clearer but has everything you need to root this puppy and apply his tablet UI ROM in under an hour. Worth it to get rid of the stupid screenshot button if nothing else.

xrko

May 30, 2013
The link to the XDA post by xboxexpert earlier in this thread could be just a smidge clearer but has everything you need to root this puppy and apply his tablet UI ROM in under an hour. Worth it to get rid of the stupid screenshot button if nothing else.

I don't think it is rooted. I am not far enough along to follow the xboxexpert post. I need step by step instructions at this point. Until something comes along, I am just getting acquainted with the device. Thanks for the info.

AlK

May 7, 2013
Based on the reviews above, I ordered a sero Pro from Walmart.com. I returned it after 4 days as i kept losing the Wi-Fi connection and I had to turn off the tablet and
restart it . I just ordered an Asus Memo from Amazon. Hope it works bettere.