Hiya folks! New dude strolling by.

DCBStudios

May 30, 2012
Just purchsed my first tablet today...mostly by accident. You know those days you get paid and want to get yourself something? Well ive been cravimg a tablet since they first came around...and i was passing by the electronics department in Walmart when i got the feeling that today was gonna be the day. I had picked out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2...the clerk went to get one....waited...they were out. Traveled to Best Buy....and that was when i saw this one...an Acer Iconica Tab, 10.1 inch display, Android ICS....front facing camara only...no worries thats what the smart phones are for. All that for $299...it was done. Rushed home plugged it inand havent gotten off it since yesterday....going on 10 hrs of getting used to the tab and learning time for what can be done to make the experience better. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Well, since you asked, my first suggestion would be to get off the tablet and get to sleep already. It's 2:00 AM there in Florida.:eek: Congratulations on the new Acer, and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to join up and become a member of the forum, and glad to hear you're enjoying that tablet so much. Enjoy that new tablet and the forum!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Congrats on your new toy!

There is a wealth of information here that will help you get the most out of your tablet. If you get confused, just ask us and we will get you squared away.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
Hello and welcome!

Congrats on the tab...you will have many days like your first where you just can't put it down... ;)