hmmmmmmm

dan624

Feb 13, 2012
I recieved my new 10.2" 4g flytouch android 2.3 tablet pc today in the mail. My name is dan and my experience with tablets is non-existent. I bought my tablet on e-bay (mistake?) and the instruction booklet is difficult for me to get started. I have tried to find out how i can get my tablet in english, but, i haven't recieved any answers yet. i have recieved a few offers to pay for this much needed info for me to get started. i purchased the tablet to use while traveling with my wife. i am recently retired (on disability) and figured i could have my wife do her posts on facebook, i could keep up with e-mail, etc. we have owned a desktop since 1995 so i'm not a total idiot (yet) but trying to figure this out might make me one. i'm guessing this is an on going problem yet i couldn't find that info archived anywhere. i would certainly appreciate any help & wish to say thanks, in advance,............dan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Dan, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new tablet. Sorry you're having problems with your tablet and I'm moving your thread to the Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!