How to Copy 9" TMAX Android

fran de hans

Jul 31, 2014
How to copy my 9inch TMAX Android, model # TM9S775
I need more internal memory, but I need to copy everything as so I can put it onto the new internal memory.
How can I transfer all information to another drive such as my laptop or pc?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Internal memory is soldered to the motherboard and cannot be changed. Adding a MicroSD card to your tablet will only give you increased storage space for your media files. No settings files are stored on it.

Now, if you're looking to change out MicroSD cards, simply connect the tablet to the PC. Look for the USB icon in the notification bar. Swipe up or down depending on where your notification bar is placed (top or bottom), then tap on the USB icon. On the screen that appears, tap the button.

An easier way would be to simply pop the MicroSD card out, place it in a MicroSD to SD adapter, and plug that into a PC with a SD card slot.

fran de hans

Jul 31, 2014
Internal memory is soldered to the motherboard and cannot be changed. Adding a MicroSD card to your tablet will only give you increased storage space for your media files. No settings files are stored on it.

Now, if you're looking to change out MicroSD cards, simply connect the tablet to the PC. Look for the USB icon in the notification bar. Swipe up or down depending on where your notification bar is placed (top or bottom), then tap on the USB icon. On the screen that appears, tap the button.

An easier way would be to simply pop the MicroSD card out, place it in a MicroSD to SD adapter, and plug that into a PC with a SD card slot.
=====================================================================
OK... But what I am trying to do is to copy all of my games, Pictures, VOXER, and all messages too.
Due to I need to send this 9inch TMAX tablet beck to the factory to be replaced, and so I need to be able to put my items back onto the new tablet...
This is my agenda... Can you help?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If on the device's emulated /sdcard partition, a good file manager can simply copy those files to the physical MicroSD card. Games and game data are a bit more difficult as both are stored in the data directory of the data partition. If rooted, you can access the data with a file manager and copy it. Otherwise you have to go to the Play Store and download an app like Titanium Backup, which should be capable of copying game data.

guerra8

Oct 10, 2014
I know this will work to erase but not more than that.- Perhaps someone can Help me
Power the tablet on by Push & holding, at same time, the Volume DOWN [ - ] Button & Power Button [also ENTER button for these menus] for about 5-10 seconds and then the black screen will appear for about 2-4 seconds and then the options screen came up.
You'll probably have to do a factory reset. Scroll down using the volume button to 'factory reset'. Now quickly press & don't hold in the on/off button. It should go to screen that has a bunch of no's & 1 yes. When you push in the on/off button to select '1 & yes', push in (quickly & don't hold in) to enter or to select that option.
Should go to a green little robot. Wait for TMAX screen, then the GO screen. Shouldn't take over a few minutes to go to unlock screen. Do not reboot after resetting. Don't forget to push the reset on back before you start process to reset.
I just had to reset my piece of crap again, today. Good luck, let me know! You'll have to reload all of your apps.

FYI-I read this elsewhere and I have not been able to get this tablet up and running.

BTW:
After 2-3 hours of research, I have determined that the reason their NO infor on this tablet is because it has been renamed and rebranded.

I searched the "FCC ID: 2AAP6M9025" on the back and found these names for this exact model number and FCC Number

*APEX Digital 9” Internal Tablet Model: AP-GS918

Also sold as and known as:

*TMAX Tablet 9 HD-G (TMAX TM9S775 DIGITAL 9" INTERNET 8GB TABLET ANDROID VERSION 4.1.1)

*Cortex 9A... bla bla bla

*Double Power GS-918 Dual Core Google Certified 9-Inch Android Tablet