How to Create an MP3 Play List ... ???

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
For my Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB:

How do I create an MP3 play list ... ???

I can only play one song at a time, which is annoying. I'd like to be able to play all the songs in a folder, or create a play list ....

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
I use another media player app for that. My app of choice is PowerAMP. I've purchased the full version from the Market, though.....

However in the default Music player app for Archos, just longpress on an album/song/artist and there should be an option "Add to playlist"
From there you can create a playlist or add it to an existing one. I think its a little weird that the playlist screen doesn't have an option to "add a playlist" right then and there.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I use another media player app for that. My app of choice is PowerAMP. I've purchased the full version from the Market, though.....

However in the default Music player app for Archos, just longpress on an album/song/artist and there should be an option "Add to playlist"
From there you can create a playlist or add it to an existing one. I think its a little weird that the playlist screen doesn't have an option to "add a playlist" right then and there.

I'm using the Default Music Player on my Archos for the first time. Still cannot figure out how to create a play list .....

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I just spent a long time creating a Play List, but it wasn't saved! Any idea how to save a Play List .....

Not very user friendly ......

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
That's a bummer that it wasn't saved if I was you I would download a new music player I use mort music and it makes things super easy you can just tell it what folder to play music from

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
That's a bummer that it wasn't saved if I was you I would download a new music player I use mort music and it makes things super easy you can just tell it what folder to play music from

Same with Power Amp. PowerAmp looks at your entire library from a folder perspective OR tag (artist/album) perspective.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011

I just downloaded a boatload of additional music and video player apps. Right now I'm trying out PowerAmp. I finally figured out how to create a Play List. Took awhile. I might purchase this app .... I have more than two dozen players to check out! So far PowerAmp looks pretty good. Seems to be well worth $5.00. I still have two weeks to test it out before the trial period expires.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011

I have MortPlayer Music. Still haven't tried it .... Still using PowerAmp ...

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
Yea, PowerAMP is awesome from my perspective. I've tried a few out there. I liked Winamp for a bit, but PowerAMP's functionality, its homescreen widget, library and playlist functions, and equalizer settings (including presets) make it well worth the $5.00 for me.