How To print a documents from android Tablet ?!

PRINCEXIAOMI

Sep 14, 2010
I have searched a lot but could not find a good solution for printing documents from android. some says it is possible through a shared/network printers wirelessly.

i would be happy to know if it is possible to do with usb connection print a document ?!

( printer EPSON 3700)
thx
amir
======
epad/10"
1GHZ/256mb/8GB

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Is the printer a wifi printer? Search an app store for wireless printing or something like that.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I also recommend Google Cloud Print, the only drawback is that the printer has to be network enabled and uses your PC credentials. IF the printer is a Canon, Canon EasyPhoto Print is also a good choice. this is actually what I use at home for my printer

jkane

Jun 23, 2010
Look for printbot. Works perfectly, and prints direct, not to a cloud server.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Look for printbot. Works perfectly, and prints direct, not to a cloud server.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum

The free version of PrintBot only allows for three docs per month to be printed. In order to print more you have to buy a license.

scoopjones

Aug 15, 2011
Search for your printer brand in the app store. For example, I found a Brother app for my networked Brother printer. It only prints PDFs (which would work well with Google Docs) and scans too! This particular one was free.

mistershine

May 14, 2012
What about printing from a tablet to a portable printer ?
Is there any way I can use a portable printer in my car, to print from my Samsung Galaxy ?
Thanks - Rich "mistershine"

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
What about printing from a tablet to a portable printer ?
Is there any way I can use a portable printer in my car, to print from my Samsung Galaxy ?
Thanks - Rich "mistershine"

Many tablets support usb devices. It is possible that if you have a self powered printer and connect to it via usb that you could print to it from your tablet. You may be able to do this directly or you may need to find an app that will allow usb printing.