How to upgrade Infotmic Android 2.1?

tigger

Apr 9, 2011
I have a 8" Infotmic Android Tablet, Android 2.1, and want to upgrade to 2.2 or to 2.3.
Does anyone knows how to do the upgarde?

Tigger

rahulxx7

May 18, 2011
hello, i have sawee pad(infotmic based) which has 1.6 i want to upgrade it to 2.2 or 2.1
plz can any1 help me to get update.zip file...plzzzzzz

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
hello, i have sawee pad(infotmic based) which has 1.6 i want to upgrade it to 2.2 or 2.1
plz can any1 help me to get update.zip file...plzzzzzz

Can you post the Hardware ID "hwver" of the device to assist in locating the correct update files? Please see this post for a description on how to obtain the needed information - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-infotmic-hardware-ids-hwver-updates-ius.html

Once you have posted the "hwver" there are several different update methods depending on the device but a single update.zip does not exist. The device will need to be updated using either a bootable microSD card, two stage SD card method, burn with USB cable using either Easy or Expert mode. The method to update can be determined once the "hwver" is identified and the corresponding update files are located.

Last edited:

innovativeint

May 23, 2011
Can you post the Hardware ID "hwver" of the device to assist in locating the correct update files? Please see this post for a description on how to obtain the needed information - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-infotmic-hardware-ids-hwver-updates-ius.html

Once you have posted the "hwver" there are several different update methods depending on the device but a single update.zip does not exist. The device will need to be updated using either a bootable microSD card, two stage SD card method, burn with USB cable using either Easy or Expert mode. The method to update can be determined once the "hwver" is identified and the corresponding update files are located.

thanks mate, very helpful.

we are importing informic processor base android to singapore and it is hard time communicating with the chinese..

thanks for your great help

veegee

Mar 30, 2011