How to watch movies on the Huawei Tablet.

Roxie

Jan 3, 2011
I have a hauwei Tablet with a memory card, I have downloaded movies on the memory card, but it wont play on the tablet, how do I get the movies to play on the tablet.:(:(:(:(

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Use real player

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

Roxie

Jan 3, 2011
That didnt work, only doing music, videos and pictures, still not letting me watch my movies....

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
i saw in another post you might need to change the display settings. i forgot what post it is exactly but that might be worth looking for

Entropy

Dec 24, 2010
I have a hauwei Tablet with a memory card, I have downloaded movies on the memory card, but it wont play on the tablet, how do I get the movies to play on the tablet.:(:(:(:(
What format are the movies?

I use Handbrake to convert videos to H.264 Baseline Profile video with AAC audio (MP4 container) and it works perfectly.

I'll try and dig up my Handbrake preset and upload it tonight.

zdr2k

Jan 5, 2011
That didnt work, only doing music, videos and pictures, still not letting me watch my movies....

open rockplayer - click settings button on left side of tab - scroll down to file list, click on root folder.......you can change default there

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Just an update on Vitalplayer codecs..... I have uninstalled the other players i was testing out. This one is great imo. Give it a whirl.

[FONT=맑은 고딕]"Android VitalPlayer supports almost all video and audio codecs.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]This powerful and various built-in software codecs provide smooth quality video.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Android VitalPlayer supports xvid, h.264, avi, mov, mpg, mpeg, wmf, wav, swf, wmv, mkv, ogg, mp3, mp2, cda, flac, aac, ac3, 3gp, m4v, mp4 and more."[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕][/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕][/FONT]

ucandog

Nov 21, 2010
Love these forums, between all of us we figure things out! Had no trouble transferring audios and listening to them but not sure where to put the video so i can watch it. I downloaded rockplayer but what folder should i pop the video in for rockplayer to play it? Thanks in advance for the help!

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
Just an update on Vitalplayer codecs..... I have uninstalled the other players i was testing out. This one is great imo. Give it a whirl.

[FONT=맑은 고딕]"Android VitalPlayer supports almost all video and audio codecs.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]This powerful and various built-in software codecs provide smooth quality video.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Android VitalPlayer supports xvid, h.264, avi, mov, mpg, mpeg, wmf, wav, swf, wmv, mkv, ogg, mp3, mp2, cda, flac, aac, ac3, 3gp, m4v, mp4 and more."[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕][/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕][/FONT]

One of the best I have tried...great app for my S7

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Yes im happy with it. I place my movies and music on my sdcard2. You can use sdcard. There is an option to select default loc like rockplayer. I set mine as just / so i can see all cards

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App