Huawei Ideos S7 @ bestbuy for $249.99 this week!

darksoul

Dec 3, 2010
the title says it all.....i guess i'll be at the front door in 6 hours at bestbuy for my 2nd huawei tablet. :D

Last edited:

sacooper34

Jan 23, 2011
i am looking to buy a tablet and have been reading alot of good things on this one what i need is something that will play disney games and nic. games for my kids which need flash i know this has no flash but is it ever getting upgrade? if so for the price is this beter then the nook color? this wikk be m 1st tablet and know nothing about the and know nothing other then what i read. thank you

darksoul

Dec 3, 2010
Why not wait for the new3.0 to come out?

eventually when the 3.0 comes out i'll get it depending on the price. this second S7 i got today is actually gonna be my wife's valentines day gift. she's constantly using mine almost every night reading on my S7.

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
I just bought mine 10 days ago at best buy at the $299. price point. I just got back from bestbuy and they gave me a $50 back, thanks for the update.

KKen

Jan 12, 2011
Hello all.
I am searching for a tablet under $300 and with this on sale I would like to ask some questions concerning programs I would like
to use on it.

Is this a Rooted device or can it be?
Are ROMs available that mod it? "Tipstirs" site ?

Will it work with skype for video and audio?

If anyone uses a slingplayer on it I would like to know how
well it works. I used to have a Panimage and the video freezes
with the slingplayer app.

I want to view my home security IP cameras.
I do this under Internet Explorer and Firefox.
When I had the Panimage I used a program called
IP cam view Lite that worked.

I am a HamRadio Operator and would like
to use an app called Echolink. Did not work
on the Panimage.

This appears to have cell phone too. I use AT&T so do I understand this correct that I can put
my sim card in like any GSM phone and use the table to make phone calls?

Thanks
Ken

KKen

Jan 12, 2011
Would I be able to make cell phone calls with this tablet if I put my AT&T SIM card in it?

At $250, are there any other tablets that might be better?
Ken