Huawei Ideos S7 - Post-Root Tips Sharing

justinepeter

Feb 28, 2011
Here is the step by step guide to root the S7-
So let’s take the first step in hacking your IDEOS S7 by attaining root on it.
1. The first step is to download Z4root.apk file, extract APK and save it on your desktop.
2. Once done, connect your phone to the computer, mount SD card.
3. Now copy the apk file you downloaded to SD card root.
4. After this launch Market on your phone and download Astro File Manager.
5. After the download is complete, launch the app and follow onscreen instructions to install the APK file.
6. When the apk file finishes installing, exit file manager and tap on Z4root icon on your phone to launch the application.
7. Now simply press the Root button on your phone and wait for the process to complete.
8. Once this is done, reboot your device.
After the reboot, you will notice that you have superuser and other root essentials installed on your phone.

jerliu

Feb 21, 2011
Good info. Thanks

1. The first step is to download Z4root.apk file, extract APK and save it on your desktop.
5. After the download is complete, launch the app and follow onscreen instructions to install the APK file.
6. When the apk file finishes installing, exit file manager and tap on Z4root icon on your phone to launch the application.
7. Now simply press the Root button on your phone and wait for the process to complete.
After the reboot, you will notice that you have superuser and other root essentials installed on your phone.

NevadaDave

Mar 2, 2011
OK, I did the z4root process described - what should I see differently on my S7? Where are 'superuser' and the other 'root essentials" described in the previous post?

mrachni

Aug 17, 2011
I have done this,after i choose Root,and he finished rooting he returns to all programs,is that ok?
When i restarted it,how can i check is he managed to root device?

marcelofeuser

Aug 6, 2011
olá tentei particionar meu SD interno para aumentar meu espaço para instalar mais app e consegui mais, resolvi voltar atraz e juntar o SD novamente, consegui, mais quando desliguei o aparelho e liguei novamente, o SD sumiu, agora nas definições do cartão SD, aparece a mensagem conectar cartão SD interno, mais não consego acessar a opção, nem quando tento localiza-la pelo computador via USB aparece, ele tenta ativar mais não sai dali, alguem pode me ajudar

marcelofeuser

Aug 6, 2011
Hello I tried to partition my internal SD to increase my space to install more and got more app, I decided to turn back and join the SD again, I got more when I hung up the phone and called again, the SD is gone, now the settings for the SD card appears the message connect internal SD card, plus the option can not access, or when trying to locate it from the computer appears, he tries to turn out no more there, can someone help me...