Huawei s7 - 105 internal memory SD

andreas7

Jan 31, 2011
Hi to everyone, i'm Andrea from Italy.

I just received this tablet : huawei S7 - 105 with CAPACITIVE touchscreen

I'm very happy with it , everything is working well.

I rooted it, clocked at 576 mhz

Standard cpu clock is 998 mhz so is the 1 ghz cpu.

Ram installed is 404 mb but i think it is a kernel problem that can't show up correctly all 512 mb ram.

But... what about internal SD ? the only option to mount /sdcard is when i insert the microsd on the slot. With es file manager i went in to the root folder and i found a folder /sdcard2 empty. No way to create any folder in it... android refuse it.

Anyone with the same problem?

Ps: installed also alternative laucher... but no widgets are working.

Bye

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
The capacitive version may be of different specs but must have some sort of internal sdcard as its where downloads are stored, etc, etc.
Have you rooted fully as some have reported problems?
Try root explorer.

andreas7

Jan 31, 2011
What do you mean for "fully" rooted?

The problem was also before rooting the unit

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
Some of the rooting apps dont seem to fully root sometimes.
Reroot with another app to make sure.
What did you use?

andreas7

Jan 31, 2011
hi

i'm pretty sure that is rooted fully.... i'm using titanium backup correctly.

No one is having my problem?

masamad

Jan 31, 2011
hello, well I'm Italian and I bought it five days ago 'version 105 capacitance, I made the root and rottexplorer downloaded, everything works fine, but unfortunately there is no program to install applications on SD, we hope that someone shoots out for Android 2.1 .... I made a video of my Huawei S7 here is my video ....

Last edited by a moderator:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum to both of you! Next time I am in Italy I will look you up! In the meantime, there is a thread here where some of our users have figured out how to get App2SD working for the S7, which would solve your issues.

Andrea, where are you from in Italy?

cheers,
Peter

andreas7

Jan 31, 2011
tried another solution...

root access - terminal emulator

mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0 /sdcard2

device or resource busy

THIS is the INTERNAL

if i try with the external

mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard2

everything mounts well

lemmyslender

Jan 10, 2011
Not to sound stupid, but did it come with any documentation suggesting that there is an internal card?

Some of the versions of the 104 do not have an internal card, just the ~175MB for app install (as I understand it).

gcl915

Feb 3, 2011
Not to sound stupid, but did it come with any documentation suggesting that there is an internal card?

Some of the versions of the 104 do not have an internal card, just the ~175MB for app install (as I understand it).

In the US version, the internal card is labeled SDCARD1 and the removable SD Card is SDCARD2...check to see if that is the case with yours

masamad

Jan 31, 2011
I am in my 105 version with capacitive multitouch screen, I have an internal memory of 4GB which is seen as SDcard2, tells me that I still have 2.8 GB free, but 'if I try to copy us an application and then try to start it tells me error analysis application, and does not make me do anything. In practice there are 4GB free, but does not see them ..........

gcl915

Feb 3, 2011
I am in my 105 version with capacitive multitouch screen, I have an internal memory of 4GB which is seen as SDcard2, tells me that I still have 2.8 GB free, but 'if I try to copy us an application and then try to start it tells me error analysis application, and does not make me do anything. In practice there are 4GB free, but does not see them ..........

I had the same problem on my Vibrant with a removable SD card....unmount the card in Settings and format it. Make sure all this is done on the tablet. That *should* help you out.