Huawei S7 Accesories site

Entropy

Dec 24, 2010
vferrari -Thanks for that crash course. When I get it I'll have to transfer a movie and see how it plays. Now here's a basic question- do I have to change the format?? What I have is an iso image of a movie. I use image burn tomake copies and the file plays great on my netbook. The dvd's play on a regular dvd player. Do I need to change over the file to something more compatible to the s7? I have double twist and real player on it.
Needs to be H.264 (AVC) baseline profile video and AAC audio in an MP4 container.

Handbrake is capable of generating this format - you need to uncheck all options in the "advanced" menu that say "not available in baseline profile". Or when I get home I can attach the preset. (I think I already attached my preset in another thread.)

ulakala

Jul 2, 2011
hi excuse me for my bad english.....but i have a question: i have a huawei s7 SLIM. i want a leather case for it. the case for S7 is compatible with S7 SLIM or where i can find it?

Music

Feb 5, 2011
My neoprene case from my S7-104 is just fine for my new S7 Slim.

I an concerned that there aren't any new designs to conform to the layout of the new S7 Slim- the Home/Menu/Back buttons are on the one end only, and use almost the entire end.

FWIW- The supplied charger for the S7 Slim is just a USB type charger, with a USB jack and is rated for 5V and 2A. Sound familiar?

Last edited:

Music

Feb 5, 2011
Thy are people still selling stuff for the old model?
The cutouts don't appear to be in the right places, and I couldn't see how the stand sets up either.

I suppose it could work for the slim model, but I will wait for something more appropriate.

Thx for posting