i cant do a factory reset any help would be great

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
Ok i asked b4 i bought mine off ebay 229 bucks new but they guy set up a email in which i dont know the password and he wont help me and i canf download update nutn without the password for [email protected]. i tried to do a reset and it restarts bu doesnf reset personal info emails or downloaded apps. Whut do i do now???

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
can you go to settings, accounts and sync - click on the account - then remove account afterwards add your own account

No. I synced my gmails up but it wont let me delete his thats why i tried what i was told to do a factory reset but i have done i t like five x now and it isnt working

tgunz420

Nov 29, 2010
What is it? It wont factory reset?

Shoo i got it off ebay was suppose to be brand new. I think a witts mid smartbook. Its os android full hd 10.1 all that was the best i culd find thought it was gonna be great with the flash player n all but naw it restarts but doesnt factory reset when it loads back up its still the same

tlbaldwin

Dec 16, 2010
having the same issue. Tablet will not let you delete the gmail account because it was sync'd with some of the apps. It tells you to do a factory reset. Just don't know how to do that. Can anyone give a step by step? Thanks!

Chris2102

Jan 2, 2011
Same issue here also, it wont let me erase Gmail account coz its beeing used by some applications, then i tried to do factory reset, but it does not remove anything at all ????

zgendron

Nov 21, 2010
Same here. I've tried Force Stopping and clearing data from nearly all applications, then doing the Factory Reset. The tablet reboots, but my account is still there. Any help?